12.2.05

-----------------------------------despite all my rage i`am still just a rat in a cage.
--------------------------------someone will say, what is lost can never be saved.


                                                can you fake it?
----------------------------------------for just one more show
--------------------------------------and what do you want?
                                                   i want a change...


---------------------------------despite all my right RAGE i am still just a rat in a cage
                                       someone will say, what is lost can never be saved

------------tell me i`m the only one
                     tell me there is no other love
------------------------i still believe that i can not be saved.
                                           tell me i`m the only one.

------------------------[smashing pumpkins, bullet w. butterfly wings]


No comments: