14.1.05

obitercried:
zero, by lamb


there is no one here today
cause someone took the light away
there is nothing in my heart
don`t think i could even start to explain
i can`t stand the pain of losing something so much a part of me
tho in reality you were hardly there
in my heart
you were everything...

in these few hours
a breath of summertime
has turned to winter rain
in such little time
all my hope is gone
will it ever be the same?

all i ever wanted
was to see your face
see a little smile
from my little one
and let you know...you were everything, everything

babe, i did all i could
just to give you life
i`d have done anything
just to give you life
...life.

out there in the dark
your little spirit is lost without a home
oh, don`t be afraid
i`m thinking of you
no, you`ll never be alone
someday, somehow
when the time is right
may an angel
smile upon me
and give you life

i `ll give everything
to you give you life...
to give you life.

No comments: