11.6.04

uhu, you know i`m getting closer
uhu, you know the ice i growing thin.
but it`s ok, i can handle
all the hipocritic
sentimentalism
that you think
that i own
that you FEEL
is my soul.

and i`D
rather see the wall come down again
before i show me true self
to anyone else again

and i lied, yes i lied, yes i lied
to you
my perverted friend
always tellin me what to say
and what to do
and never getting your hands dirty
i know now that i
i lied to you
just to pretend
you meant anything at all
while inside
all you were
were just pieces of what i need
and what i need
has always been
nothing else
but silence
and confort
and space and time
to be with me
and no one else
no one else to interrupt
my drama
my little scene
of misery and closure

and i lied
every time
i said
i loved you
because i`ver never learnt
how to do that at all
with someone else
never loved
another human

someone that
could stand and enojoy
to have a rope
around his neck
and suffer
all the pain
i can inflict
upon others.

and you were there
so coward and so perverse
that i had to have you
for myself
tied with a rope
just to leave the mark
of the only kind of love i `ve ever known
and ever will
know
how to give.

and now, my friend, and not my love,
what i have to say
is just goodbye, i wish well
i`m glad i`ve met you
but you are just a coward
like
everybody else
and tho you think
that you know me so well
all you know is what i`ve
let you believe that was true
and as i said before
i`m sorry boy
but i had to lie
and close my eyes
just to suck all your life and energy
out of your body
and into mine.

so good to`ve met you
you sure are pretty
you`re surely someone that can shine
but not me for me
i dont belong inside that ridicule fantasy that
yOu insist
in calling life.

please, someday, honey, you must
WAKE UP.

No comments: