16.12.04

you could say no. y eso hiciste
you could have said no. y eso hiciste, si señor
not sure if there is a woman in here...somewhere
is there? no, no hay
hey baby, stay out tonight. pero no te quedaste
every day of my life. lamento haberte dejado entrar en mi vida o en mi cuerpo
hey baby, you are my peace. pero era mentira.
hey boy, i can only sleep when your arms surround my silence. ahora duermo sola, es mejor.
hey boy, i do love you so. ...otra pequeña mentira, otro pequeño fracaso
all the days of my life, i owe you. ...otro idiota mas...y van...

In red-eyed pain I'm knocking on your door again
My n tangles * * *
Plea      SCENE MISSING ep pounding through
               my head and heart
I pray you'll soothe my sorry soul



d. bowie. all the days of my life. reality.

editied
para alguien que ya no forma parte de mi vida. 12/01/05

No comments: